Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Loser!!!!!!!!!!!

Off late, I have been reading a blog of a person who is a friends friend. Now this guy said that his friend is pretty intelligent.While I was reading it the only thing that came to my mind was"loser".
All emotional stuff & lingering thoughts thrown in for the world to read.Now very cutely,I came back to my blog.And guess what? When I read it from the perspective of a person who does not know me,it read "Super Loser".Hmmm.That was quite a lot to admit.So from now on all attempts will be made to have intelligent discussions,indepth analysis,sharing of knowledge and those sort of things.So people do participate & also suggest topics of discussion.Lets see some serious action.

3 Comments:

Blogger Abhishek Chatterjee said...

So lets talk about the Indian twin deficits and their effects on the exchange trade..gaah! who am i trying to kid! hows the weather in bangalore?

Wednesday, September 21, 2005  
Blogger Seema said...

Wow,I don't even know what that means.Does it have to do anything with the fiscal & current account deficit? I would like to know more though.Look what you did.Kicked off something (though not very interesting).
Any hey! I am not from Bangalore:-))

Thursday, September 22, 2005  
Blogger Abhishek Chatterjee said...

first, so sorry for the presumption.
second, pls lets not get into deficits and exchange trades. shudn't have brought them up. they are bad for the country and hence india's curreny is expected to...snore snore.. sorry *rubbing eyes*. second most boring thing in the world after Kenny Brannagh's 'Hamlet'.

Thursday, September 22, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home