Sunday, April 02, 2006

Been deceived & looking for Sky Blue.

Was reading Madhavan's Blog http://o3.indiatimes.com where I got reading one of his friends comments. I was laughing while reading it. I thought it made good reading. Check it out.

"Have you ever been in love? Horrible isn't it? It makes you so vulnerable. It opens your chest and it opens up your heart and it means that someone can get inside you and mess you up. You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore. Love takes hostages. It gets inside you. It eats you out and leaves you crying in the darkness, so simple a phrase like 'maybe we should be just friends' turns into a glass splinter working its way into your heart. It hurts. Not just in the imagination. Not just in the mind. It's a soul-hurt, a real gets-inside-you-and-rips-you-apart pain. I hate love."

Neil Gaiman quotes (English born American Author of the The Sandman, b.1960)


Another stream of thought!!!!


"Life is like a box of crayons. Most people are the 8-color boxes, but what you're really looking for are the 64-color boxes with the sharpeners on the back. I fancy myself to be a 64-color box, though I've got a few missing. It's ok though, because I've got some more vibrant colors like periwinkle at my disposal. I have a bit of a problem though in that I can only meet the 8-color boxes. Does anyone else have that problem? I mean there are so many different colors of life, of feeling, of articulation.. so when I meet someone who's an 8-color type.. I'm like, "hey girl, magenta!" and she's like, "oh, you mean purple!" and she goes off on her purple thing, and I'm like, "no - I want magenta!""

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well,
Good to know that you can patiently read through my blog. And plagiarism in any form isnt accepted!!!
Lemme Quote Someone, Fairness, Justice and Freedom are not just words, but they are perspectives.
Similarly Love is not a word, its a perspective, and being in love is life i suppose.
So you can't say that someone kisses you and thats dumb...that mite be your perspective, most cetainly not mine!!!

Me
maddy!

Monday, April 03, 2006  
Blogger Seema said...

Madhavan@ plagiarism my foot.Anyways,it was nice talking to you yesterday & thank you for reminding me to handle it in a more dignified manner,like i always did.So, am just going to let silence speak.Till then,am humming the song i heard in the cab in the morning.
Yeh kya hua....kaise hua....kyun hua...kab hua...jab hua...tab hua....choro ye na socho....

Monday, April 03, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well..i somehow cannot agree to anything, that other's have to say. Well this is with regards to the Butterfly story, i have read it somewhere and i didn't like it pretty much. Dying isn't the solution, no...I am never gonna die for the love. I am gonna live and live my life, and keep loving my gal. ANd i am not like one of those old aged one's who say that they would want to die before their partner...no i want to live till the time she live..i want enjoy every moment of her life with me..Like i had written in my blog, i know that it would be pain after that..
But why are you running away from the pain, isn't the pleasure of being in love, much much beyond the pain which comes after that.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006  
Blogger Seema said...

Ahh! Someone is on their own trip.But never mind. Silence answers.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do pal ki thee yey diloon ki daastaan,aur phir chal diyeey tum kahaan ham kahaan.
thats a song for you from me.thats what i see in your face everytime i see you.

Thursday, April 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home