Sunday, February 12, 2006

Mom's Fav



Thats my mom's all time favourite snap of mine. She goes "See, till u were in my hands you were so beautiful, I kept you so well, you were my princess. And look at you now. Total junglee,ungroomed,untidy,blah blah blah.....". But I am still her princess. I still cannot do without her good morning kisses. I have a total Mother Fixation. hehe. As a kid I never used to like my mother talking to other kids. I wanted her all for myself. I used to insist that where ever she is, when I come back from from school on Saturday, I should find her home or I would sulk endlessly. She's the best thing the creator gave me. This one time God, I am greatful to you. Thank you.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Princess,I bow to you!

Saturday, February 25, 2006  
Blogger Seema said...

Leave your name atleast so that I know who is trying to make me feel good:-)

Sunday, February 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home