Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Spent a lifetime preparing for a lifetime.

I was at Seleena's place in Bangalore where we were talking about the turns in my life & trying to analyse the why's & the what now's when I got a phone call which ran real long. She switched on the TV & stumbled onto this movie called Little Black Book on HBO.After the call I came & sat down to watch the movie with her. Thats when the main character started talking my mind. Both Seleena and me looked at each other & we were like " how come we never stumbled on this movie ever before & it had to happen today"?
Like a line which says :-

Question :how does a girl who falls, no actually jumps eyes wide open, down a rabbit hole, plummeting into chaos come out unchanged?
Answer: she doesn't.
OR
There are moments in life when you hope your decisions weren't rash. And moments where you just know.
OR
You've gotta prepare for the life you want.
OR
Knowledge is a terrible and a marvelous thing
OR
I needed a reality check.The line between right and wrong had blurred.In my search for truth,I had become the lie.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello...
So how are we doing?? I guess not too good it seems..Atleast from the blog i can infer that.

It is not coincidence, what yoou have mentioned about the movie.
It is just that you look at the things the way you choose to look.

So when you are down and out, the world around you it seems, consipres to be dull and drab

Ciao
Maddy

Wednesday, October 25, 2006  
Blogger Seema said...

He Madhaven,

Am doing good. Dont bother about the blog. Its just one of those moments. How have you been? Its been ages. How's life treating you? What's news?

Wednesday, October 25, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Seema.

Well.i've been very good..been having some good time of late. I know its been ages and dont seem to catch u online at all..
Life's ok..nothing great happening in my life, but its kinda levelling out...how bout u?

Ciao
Maddy

Friday, October 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home