Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Hmmm

Somewhere in December was having this real deep conversation with my neighbor.They are a real nice couple.I was irritated, frustrated and all the rated stuff and I guess it was showing.Aunty asked me, "you think a lot , don't you?", I just smiled.Uncle then said "remember one thing, you are not a failure, it is the system that has failed you". I was so overwelmed that I felt pukish.Had to excuse myself and run home to vomit.Guess I felt better after that.Would love to continue the conversation with him.

4 Comments:

Blogger Hopeful Indian said...

Systems can never keep a person down...attitudes can!

Interesting how we got in touch and then forgot about it till now but as u said...sometimes our comments make sense :)

Thursday, January 11, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

man search for meaning essay

Sunday, February 25, 2007  
Blogger R.Ganesh said...

:))

Saturday, March 03, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gal.. i like all ur posting...heheee they talk a lot n gets a smile on ma face

Thursday, March 15, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home